Gratitude, Faith and Prayer
Lake Laguna is a seasonal lake on Mount Laguna
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever. ~ Psalm 136:1
Thanksgiving is connected to gratitude.
Many people find it hard to say “thank you” to anyone. This is especially true for men, according to studies, because of discomfort when they think gratitude is expected.
Here are exercises to help you develop the practice of gratitude.
- Write a letter a week to someone to share gratitude you feel, or to say thank you.
- Add GRATITUDE as a line item in your journal.
- Tell another person one thing you’re grateful for in your life. Do this daily.
- Ask others what they are grateful for and listen to their responses.
- Specifically thank God in prayer daily for his goodness and steadfast love, which endures forever.
Resources for this post: